Responsible for systems process analysis, design and simulation. Assists in conducting mapping sessions with contact center managers and other third parties to facilitate process enhancement and change in terms of business strategies. Focus is on process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of business and technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future contact center environment. Assists in facilitating quality improvement interventions.
- Assist the contact center in identifying and quantifying opportunities and problems through the analysis of its processes and departmental design.
- Review and complete analysis of business processes and skills to maximize workflow efficiency.
- Prepare process designs to support proposals and projects for the relevant business unit.
- Responsible for performance management of the processes implemented
- Ensure execution, monitoring, tracking and reporting on end-to-end process performance
- To assess and propose capacity management framework based on departmental design
- Analyse staff resources to maintain Iemas service level agreements
- Develop contingency plans to utilise if service levels are not being met
- Provide technical advice on processing technology, capability, risks and costs.
- Grade 12
- Relevant post school qualification
- 4 years experience in business processes of which 2 years should have been in a contact centre environment
- Experience in data management and interpretation is essential
Knowledge and Skills:
- IT infrastructure knowledge
- Basic project management skills
- Good analytical thinking and decision making
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- High stress tolerance
- Problem solving skills
- Good negotiator
- Time management
In addition to above the candidate must possess the following attributes:
- Ability to influence others at all levels of the organisation
- Establish effective business relationships, interact with management at all levels and assist management in the understanding, adaption and implementation of internal control principles
- Strong overall business acumen with the ability to align governance, risk and control needs and requirements with the realities of the work environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team (interacts with respect, patience and tolerance) with a commitment to service excellence
- Demonstrates courage, integrity and honesty in accordance with highest ethical standards
- Takes personal ownership of work and deliverables
- Is consistently calm and focussed under pressure
- Must be reliable and trustworthy