To plan, implement and oversee daily operations of the Contact Centre, raising of service quality and productivity and enhancement of service commitments.
Improve Contact Centre operational output by conducting needs assessments, performance enhancement, capacity planning and cost/benefit analyses.
Contribute information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
Implement Customer Relationship Management policies and procedures within the Contact Centre and monitor performance.
- Establish and maintain the positioning of the contact centre as the primary customer service and delivery channel for the client.
Managing daily staffing (workflow) and call volume trends, ensuring that adequate resources are available and deployed effectively to achieve business unit objectives and to improve the efficiency of the Contact Centre
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in Contact Centre operations.
- Grade 12
- Relevant post school qualification
- 4 years operational contact centre experience
- Experience in data management and interpretation is essential
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good analytical thinking and decision making
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- High stress tolerance
- Problem solving skills
- Good negotiator
- Time management
In addition to above the candidate must possess the following attributes:
- Ability to influence others at all levels of the organisation
- Establish effective business relationships, interact with management at all levels and assist management in the understanding, adaption and implementation of internal control principles
- Strong overall business acumen with the ability to align governance, risk and control needs and requirements with the realities of the work environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team (interacts with respect, patience and tolerance) with a commitment to service excellence
- Demonstrates courage, integrity and honesty in accordance with highest ethical standards
- Takes personal ownership of work and deliverables
- Is consistently calm and focussed under pressure
- Must be reliable and trustworthy