The position is responsible for the planning, implementing, measuring and optimisation of the entire digital marketing function including new digital platform developments and supervision of a small team.
- Provide input in defining organisation's digital marketing strategy.
- Develop digital strategy implementation plan and execute.
- Compile and manage budget and manage expenses in line with approved budget.
- Ensure digital platforms are designed, developed and maintained.
- Identify and recommend required infrastructure and resources to deliver on agreed strategies and plans.
- Prepare social media content plans and ensure that they are published timely and effectively per platform.
- Effective monitoring and reporting of the Digital Platform to better optimise integrated marketing plans.
- Implementation and management of digital campaigns.
- Investigate, evaluate and recommend new digital marketing technologies.
- Team supervision and management
Post-school qualification in Marketing or a related field
Degree in Marketing will be an advantage
Qualification in Google analytics will also be an advantage
5 years operational work experience in Digital Marketing with a strong focus on Search Engine Optimisation and Pay per Click (SEO & PPC), Social Media, Content Marketing and Website Optimisation
5 years' operational exposure to Web analytic tools (Google Analytics)
A minimum of 3 years work experience in Email solutions and Content Management Systems (CMS)
Experience in and understanding of CRM will be an advantage
Knowledge and Skills:
Knowledge of Project management principles
Knowledge of digital marketing platforms, digital optimisation and content marketing
Should be methodical and precise
Excellent written and oral communication in English
Computer literacy (MS Office)