Division:Financial Advisory Services
Responsible for managing all aspects of the insurance products offered by the Co-Operative and distributed in their region. Including sales of policies, client advice, marketing actions, Key Individual functions and all administration.
- Compile, execute and monitor the insurance strategy on regional level.
- Compile,manage and monitor regional sales budget.
- Manage source development.
- Manage policy conservation and retention.
- Manage key stakeholder relations.
- Assist in the development of and implement a compliance management process within the region.
- Maintain registers of all compliance related risk in the business.
- People Management ito recruitment, performance management and training & development of employees
- Compile relevant management reports.
- Full NQF 5 qualification recognised by the Financial Services Board
- RE1 and RE5
- 5 years experience within the insurance industry of which 2 years should have been in a managerial capacity
- Experience in sales, administration and in compliance
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Long-term and/or Short-Term Insurance
- Practical knowledge of applicable legislation
- Computer Literacy - Excel & Word is essential