To establish and maintain customer and business relationships and to sell and assist our members with home improvement loans as well as value added products related to said loans.
This position will be situaed in the Contact Centre.
- Process, negotiate and finalise applications
- Provide factual and detailed motivation on applications for approval
- Conclude applications in line with member needs
- Efficient and effective customer service delivery
- Comply with FSB requirements as per the FAIS Act
- 2 years' sales experience within a banking/financing environment
- Contact Centre Experience will be an advantage
Knowledge and Skills:
- Code 8 drivers license
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Multilingual including English
- Communication and selling skills
- Working knowledge of home-improvement loans