Validate member information in support of financing applications to prevent the processing and finalization of fraudulent transactions.
- Confirm and validate the personal information of new/existing members during loan and/or financing applications
- Identify process/policy improvement opportunities to support the minimization of approved fraudulent transactions and make recommendations.
- Contribute to the comparative tracking of fraudulent transactions (number, trends and type) against previous periods and industry trends
- Develop and maintain good relations with respected employer groups and other external stakeholders
- Relevant post-school qualification in Banking/Finance will be an advantage
- 2 years applicable experience in administration and/or quality assurance
- 1 years Contact Centre experience will be an advantage
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Computer literacy (MS Office)