Division:Financial Advisory Services
Responsible for managing all aspects of the insurance products offered by Iemas Insurance Brokers and distributed in their asigned geographical area. This includes sales of policies, client advice, marketing actions, Key Individual functions and all administration.
The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for the Centurion, Rustenburg, Thabazimbi and Lephalale area.
- Compile, execute and monitor the insurance strategy on provincial level.
- Compile,manage and monitor sales budget.
- Manage source development.
- Manage policy conservation and retention.
- Manage key stakeholder relations.
- Assist in the development of and implement a compliance management process within the area.
- Maintain registers of all compliance related risk in the business.
- People Management ito recruitment, performance management and training & development of employees
- Compile relevant management reports.
- Full NQF 5 qualification recognised by the Financial Services Board
- RE1 and RE5
- 5 years experience within the insurance industry of which 2 years should have been in a managerial capacity
- Experience in sales, administration and in compliance
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Long-term and/or Short-Term Insurance
- Practical knowledge of applicable legislation
- Computer Literacy - Excel & Word is essential