The Graphic Design Intern will assist the Corporate Marketing Department with the design and creation of marketing campaign materials and motion graphics for all organisational promotions and events
- Assist with the conceptualisation and design of marketing collateral which include, but not limited to brochures, posters, banners, digital banners, newsletters, electronic communication, adverts, profiles
- With the creation of Video and motion graphics
- Apply existing design concepts to other or new marketing material
- Accurate conversion of graphic design artwork to relevant software formats
- Assist with related administrative duties
- Creating digital images for the purpose of animation
- Transferring audio/video files to be edited and manipulated digitally
- Creating artwork to be used in video games
- Creating animated sequences using computer software.
- Grade 12
- Graphic design/ multimedia design or related qualification
- Marketing & Communications qualification an advantage
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Graphic Design trends
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including: Illustrator; InDesign; Fireworks; Premier Pro/ Aftereffects & Photoshop.