Handle enquiries from members of the Co-operative regarding member benefits and the payment thereof. Process applications from members for the payment of benefits.
- Receive and answer telephonic and e-mail enquiries from members regarding member benefits and the payment thereof.
- Process member applications for the payment of benefits.
- Prepare and submit documentation relating to the payment of benefits.
- Keep record of documentation prepared and submitted for the payment of benefits.
- Deregister members on the systems.
- Make out journals to record the appropriation of funds.
- Perform general administrative tasks relating to member benefits and the payment thereof.
- Matric Certificate, with Mathematics (not Mathematics Literacy)
- 2 years experience of administrative duties, preferably in a financial environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent people skills, with the emphasis on customer service orientation.
- Patience and friendliness.
- Well-articulated and professional communication skills (written & verbal) in English.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in the Microsoft Office suite (i.e. MS Word and Excel, with special emphasis on MS Outlook)
- Excellent planning, organising and time management skills.
- Ability to work accurately.