Department:Credit and Legal Services
To provide administrative support in the asset recovery process for Iemas Financial Services.
- Draft relay letters, update member accounts and monitor payments
- Accountable for Weekly stock taking of Vehicles with our service providers.
- Responsible for preparation of service provider invoices, within Asset Recovery pertaining Auctioneers, evaluators, natis agents and 3rd parties.
- Facilitate the registrations and de-registrations of vehicles with the licensing department through a number of service providers.
- Auction attendance will be required, with the knowledge to set industry required reverse, while maintaining a presence at the auction and the ability to communicate our requirements.
- Systematic and secure filing of relevant documentation and office administration
- Preparation and provision of documents required by third parties
- Compilation of valuation reports for repossessed vehicles and payment to valuators
- Grade 12
- Certificate or diploma in Administration
- 1-3 years administration experience in the financial services industry
- Industry professionals, who is currently in the Asset Remarketing/Asset Recovery industry
Knowledge and Skills:
- Needs a sound understanding of the NCA in terms of the surrender, sale and legal hands of assets, and accounts.
- Planning and organisational skills
- Required to have strong verbal, written, communication and negation skills, in order to collection on shortfall matter, and assisting members to rehabilitate their accounts before assets are released for auctioned.
- Strong excel and knowledge of Microsoft Office, with the ability to you stand in for the Asset Recovery Manager