Responsible for the overall effectiveness of the Short term insurance Service team in the Contact Centre, in order to achieve the objectives of the Short Term Insurance Division. The Customer Service Manager pursues service excellence, works to achieve stakeholder benefit and to increase the long-term value of the department by maintaining high levels of individual and team performance.
- Input toward service and retention strategy and service standards
- Responsible for the implementation, supervision and execution of the service and retention strategy
- Identify process and product improvement opportunities to support the overall improvement of performance, sales and customer experience
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with insurers & other service providers and meet with them to assess operational performance and identify/resolve issues and concerns.
- Actively and effectively monitor operational contact centre standards of the team and implement corrective action
- Ensure the successful implementation of departmental processes and business practices thats aligned with legislative stipulations that govern the insurance industry
- Implementation of sound people management practices in the department
- Grade 12/Matric
- Post-school qualification applicable to Short-term Insurance or aligned with FSCA requirements
- RE5 for representatives
- RE1 for Key Individual will be an advantage
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Code 08 drivers license
- 7 years operational work experience in short-term insurance focusing on amendments, claims and service of which 3 years must be exposure within a management role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Application knowledge of relevant legislation e.g. FSCA
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowledge of short-term insurance
- Knowledge and understanding of Contact Centre processes and technology
- Strong relationship building skills