The Co-ordinator pursues sales excellence and works to increase the long-term value of the department by maintaining high levels of individual and team performance, in support of departmental objectives.
- Manage resource capacity planning and utilisation to support the achievement of targets, volumes, operational and campaign plans.
- Identify opportunities to improve and expand product and service offerings.
- Maintain service, quality and desired outputs through ensuring compliance to policies, procedures and standards
- Manage quality client services.
- Coach, develop and motivate staff to ensure they deliver the required member experience, quality of service and targets.
- Ensure a consistent, detailed understanding amongst all team members of the targets, products, policies and deliverables.
- Communicate all related information for campaigns and interventions to team.
- Monitor and manage targets and accomplishments against set targets.
- Actively manage and report and the achievement of targets.
- Resolve escalated queries and complaints and provide feedback to on matters resolved.
- Develop work routines in line with operational plans to manage achievement of service delivery goals.
- Measure and monitor service delivery compliance of team.
- Track and resolve operational and performance variations.
- Develop and encourage strong teamwork.
- Identify potential inter-departmental challenges and escalate them to higher levels.
- Engage regularly in team or group problem solving.
- Manage areas of critical compliance and actively manage non-conformance.
- Actively manage non-performance.
- Identify, accumulate and analyse statistics that reflect on team performance.
- Continually assess the technical competence of team and take steps to develop their knowledge and skill.
- Ensure the work environment enables employees to live the Iemas organisation culture and values.
- Ensure adherence to financial and corporate policies and procedures, and reduce wastage related to area of accountability.
- Work with the management team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies.
- Manage fair and consistent application of performance management and disciplinary measures as necessary.
- Grade 12
- Relevant post school qualification
- Code 08 Driver's license
- 5 years sales and operational experience in financing
- At least 2 years supervisory experience
- Management experience within a contact centre will be an advantage
Knowledge and Skills:
- Computer literate, understanding of call centre software will be advantageous
- Understanding of customer experience and service delivery
- Understanding of sales and retention processes and procedures
- Verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to compile and interpret financial, resource and other contact centre data
- Understanding of people management practices
- Excellent leadership skills
- Energetic and motivational individual
- Proven record of delivering sales against targets