Insurance Manager - NGSALESI02001
Applications accepted until:
Number of Openings
Division:Financial Advisory Services
- Compile, execute and monitor the insurance strategy on provincial level.
- Compile, manage and monitor sales budget.
- Build and maintain relationship with employer groups.
- Manage policy conservation and retention.
- Manage key stakeholder relations.
- Assist in the development of and implement a compliance management process within the area.
- Maintain registers of all compliance related risk in the business.
- People management ito recruitment, performance management and training & development of employees
- Compile relevant management reports.
- Grade 12
- Full NQF 5 qualification recognised by the FSCA
- 5 years experience within the insurance industry of which 2 years should have been in a managerial capacity
- Experience in sales, administration and in compliance
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Long-term Insurance
- Practical knowledge of applicable legislation
- Computer Literacy - Excel & Word is essential
- Code 8 drivers license