The implementation of our Employer Group relationship, marketing and communication strategy in and around the Port Elizabeth area.
- Assist with the development and implementation of effective marketing/leads generation strategies and relationship management
- Identify, build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential Employer Groups and other relevant stakeholders.
- Introduce and market Iemas's Value Proposition to new and existing Employer Groups (B2B).
- Timely feedback and communication to branch/regional management.
- Implementation of strategies that would ensure generation of sales for Iemas Financing and Insurance business.
- Strategies that will ensure market penetration at existing companies
- A post-school qualification in marketing or public relations would be a strong recommendation
- 2 years applicable experience in a financing environment
Knowledge and Skills:
- Code 8 drivers license
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Multilingualism including English
- Out of hours availability
- Willingness to travel