Division:Financial Advisory Services
Responsible for managing the sales of life insurance business offered by Iemas Insurance Brokers and distributed in their assigned geographical area. This includes sales of policies, client advice, marketing actions and Key Individual functions with regards to new business.
- Compile, execute and monitor the sales strategy on provincial level.
- Compile,manage and monitor sales budget.
- Manage source development.
- Manage policy conservation and retention.
- Manage key stakeholder relations.
- People Management ito recruitment, performance management and training & development of employees
- Compile relevant management reports
- Full NQF 5 qualification recognised by the Financial Services Board
- RE1 and RE5
- 5 years experience within the insurance industry of which 2 years should have been in a managerial capacity
- Extensive experience in in sales of life insurance products
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of Long-term Insurance products
- Practical knowledge of applicable legislation
- Computer Literacy - Excel & Word is essential